Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Teagan and I had a great Valentine's lunch date with Daddy then spent the afternoon as a family playing and coming up with oh so many reasons for funny giggles. We watched a bit of the Olympics too! Go Team USA!!
Ready to go!
But first a cuddle with her Valentine...
I'm not sure why this won't rotate for me. Suffice it to say she REALLY liked the Valentine from Kade. It's a little worse for the wear but going into her baby book.
One kiss from Mom and we are out the door!
Back and home and cuddling up for the night....heyyyyyyyyyyyy, what's this???
Awwwwwww there's no chocolate in there!!! Parental units, what is going on?
That's better...wait!!! I LOVE the luge!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I'm on to my next adventure which will probably include walking very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!