Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Like to Dance!



One of Teagan's favorite things to do is dancing! We were super excited when we stumbled across the Best of the Laurie Berkner Band CD in our Target recently! You might have caught them on Nick Jr. Laurie may be the coolest mom ever! We love putting this CD on and running through the upstairs singing and acting out the motions before falling into a silly fit of the giggles. Teagan's favorite tracks are I’m Gonna Catch You, Five Days Old and The Goldfish! Here's the video for The Goldfish below. Happy swimming everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Let's dance!
    I like that.

    I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Friday Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow me back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following... I am returning the favor and looking forward to getting to know you. I LOVE Teagan's cowgirl party and have bookmarked it for a future post.

    Don’t forget to stop by often and comment as every comment gets an entry in the monthly drawing for a $50 gift card. http://www.acreativespirit.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!