Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #13

Hello everyone!  We've had a special visitor in our house this week.  Cousin Kade is five years old now and so much fun!  He's busy too.  It's amazing how adding just one extra person to the mix can make it seem a million times busier.  Just this morning Kade and Teagan have dismantled my pots, pans, and spoons to become space aliens, found our picnic basket and all kinds of interesting food choices for a pretend ... and not-so-pretend picnic in our living room, and blown through a breaky of scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, toast and grapes.  And now they have declared they are ready for lunch. Yikes!   Did I mention it only 9:45 am?! 



We are having a great time but they are keeping me on my toes.   The hardest part is Teagan and Isla are waking up five plus times in the night between the two of them so sleep has been hard to come by.  I am afraid I will have to postpone my features from last week until tomorrow.  But we are looking forward to some less hectic days coming our way soon when things get back to normal.  How is your week shaping up?  I can't wait to see what you've been working on!

Also, I hope you'll link up on this party and also join my Stars and Stripes party which features all goodies and crafts related to red, white and blue!  It is running from now until July 4th!



Now, on to the party! Show me what you've got!

Passport to an Awesome Party




Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February


I Was Featured, 2012 February




*I  am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab  my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link  to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We  all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

Have a great week! 
Michelle


2 comments:

We'd love to have your comments so post away!