Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Melissa and I had such an amazing Mother's Day this year thanks to Brian who arranged a surprise bunch with the girls, a day of shopping and afternoon BBQ with the guys! This time last year we were just home from the hospital with little Tea. I can't believe how fast the year has gone and how wonderful it is to be a mom! I simply cherish every single day we have as a family with Kade and Teagan!
This is a craft Kade and I made for Melissa!
He did a great job decorating the frame!
Melissa and Kade gave us matching pjs from my favorite online splurge, Red Envelope!

The Kelly Family...Brian wouldn't wear matching pink no matter what I tried!
Love this pic of Melissa and Kade! Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!