Sunday, May 2, 2010

Texas, Our Texas!

Hello everyone! We are back from our trips to Texas & Arizona. We can sum up our vacay by saying it was the best.time.ever!!! Here are a few of our favorite moments from the Lone Star State!
I had to take this picture in our hometown because it so sums up the way we Texans think about our great state. That is, there is Texas...and the rest of The United States!!!

We spent a ton of time on Nana Mo and Poppy's swing! I love this pic because it captured Teagan's cute Mickey Mouse Crocs from Nana!
Sweet picture of Teagan and Poppy chilling in the sun
My first trip home as a mom! Three generations in this photo.

The location of my first job in high school. I was simply a disasterous waitress and didn't last long. Nor was I Chili's material. But somehow....I survived!
The day Tea wore her first raincoat and tried gelato for the first time! So many firsts!!
Love this pic of her playing at Poppy and Nana's!
The Texas Bluebonnets were magical this spring!

Being silly!


BF Forever!
We missed our Daddy! Teagan showed off her new swagger at the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!