Monday, March 5, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #5

Welcome to Teagan's Travels' Destination: Inspiration linky party! I've got a ton of fun things to share with you this week including the new child we are sponsoring through Compassion International. This has made our hearts so happy and we can't wait for you to meet her. If you missed it, please check out my post on children living in desperate poverty who need our help NOW by clicking this LINK.

Yesterday I posted a tutorial on how to improve your blog photos for under $5. I credited one source for inspiring me but also want to add Jamielyn's awesome photo tutorial series at I Heart Naptime! This provides so many useful tips and I know you will love checking it out!

I also added Disqus into my site which will allow us to comment back and forth with more ease! If you left a comment and haven't heard from me know that I am doing my best to reach out to all of you. I so appreciate the time you took to visit my site and hope you will be back often!

Last week we had another group of off-the-chart submissions! You are one talented crew and it is getting harder each week to select my top three! Check out these amazing sites below.

Isn't this gorgeous wreath made of lima beans and peas by Rachel at Bubbly Nature Creations just beautiful? Check out her site for how she made it at Shamrock Wreath by Bubbly Nature Creations.


This hutch makeover by Katie at Impatiently Praying for Patience has me just itching to go flea market hunting! I love the color and the pattern she chose!



This art from Lauren at First Comes Love caught my eye because I am a big Dave Ramsay fan. I've mentioned him before on this blog. We took his Financial Peace University course and are happily debt free with the exception of our mortgage. What an amazing, blessed reminder to Live Like No One Else today so we can Live Like No One Else tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration this week, Lauren!

On to this week's party! If you were featured I'd love it if you'd grab my featured button to post on your blog. I got feedback last week that my buttons weren't working but (crossing fingers) I got that worked out. Leave me a comment if you have any problems with them!




Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February



I Was Featured, 2012 February



Passport to an Awesome Party

*I am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link to your post instead of your overall blog address.


*We all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

Happy Tuesday! I'll leave the linky up again until Monday night.
When you are done here check out
 Skip To My Lou
Skip to My Lou's Linky Party!


17 comments:

  1. I just linked up and would love to invite you to join my blog party as well that is going on now.  

    Also, I was checking out the compassion international link and that looks like something I would like to get involved in a try to donate but also I would like to put that little ad for them on my blog to help send more people over but I couldn't find the button or ad anywhere where I could get it, can you show me where to get it so I can help spread the word too?

    -Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela! I looked all over for that banner too but couldn't track it down. They may have discontinued it. But good news, here is a link to tons of options for your blog! It's awesome that you are going to show your support too! If you end up sponsoring a child please come back and let me know! But if not there are tons of ways to help even blogging for Compassion!

    http://share-compassion.org/banners2/

    I'm heading over to your linky party now!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'm going to check-out the link and I'm sure I can find one that will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Irish blessings! So I played a little... :)
    Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! Great job Michelle on all that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for inviting me and hosting this linky party.  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelley @ Sew and DipityMarch 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM

    Thank you for the invite Michelle! I linked up my cookie tray and I'm now following you on linky follower, (please follow me too :) I'll be happy to come back every Tuesday to join your party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inviting me - great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly at Little Wonders' DaysMarch 7, 2012 at 6:25 AM

    Thanks for inviting me to the party!  I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Shelley! I just followed you on Linky Friends and am so glad you will be back here each week! I love your happy, creative blog!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, Cameron! I hope you'll be back each week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you sweet, Krissy! I loved reading your blog post this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much, Kelly! I so hope you will  be back each week if not more often! Can you post the link to your site? I am trying to make sure I follow you but can't see you in my list. Post it here in the comments so others can visit you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Dalia! Your blog and Etsy shop are a-mazing. I so hope you will be back here often to showcase your talent!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Donata!! Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll be back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party invite!!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad I happened upon your blog. Love the party. Can't wait to see the cool stuff! Following also. Would love to have you follow me back. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!