Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wearing o' The Green: St. Patrick's Day Celebrations


What did you and your family get up to for St. Patrick's Day weekend? We had an awesome weekend full of a family date, parade, lunch at a friend's house and dinner with another group of friends at our house, church and a special visit from cousin Kade! I think we are all still exhausted but happy out! Here are our favorite pictures from the festivities. 


Our parade is amazing and Teagan had lots of fun!


Teagan, Isla and Daddy watch on!


I took lots of pictures of baby Landon for his mommy, Leah who wasn't at the parade. Here's Isla flirting with him!


My Irish baby is eleven months old today!


She has four teeth coming in and is still the sweetest little thing. 


Hi Landon!


Teagan takes a break!


Our babies are starting to get sleepy.....


...very sleepy! Mom's shoulder is a great place to snuggle....


After the parade we had lunch at Paul, Jackie, Molly and Bethany's house!


My little leprechaun loved checking out all their toys!


Krissy and Brecken!


Molly showing Brian that she too is a Manchester United fan! Good choice, Molly!


I could scoop up little Bethany who is hanging out here with her Daddy!


I love this picture! It is so Jackie! Always bubbly, always happy. Saying hello to Isla!


They are such wonderful cooks and hosts. The kids loved this yummy leprechaun treat!


D-lish bread!


Decorations galore! It's cool that they used the clover growing in their garden for this craft!


I think Teagan had three of these when I wasn't looking. I kept finding her with pops in her hand!


Corn beef and cabbage fare was amazing!


At the end of the party she remembered she hadn't turned on her cool earring lights! 
Thanks for an amazing lunch, Jackie and Paul! We had such a great time!


That night we picked up cousin Kade for a sleepover and had our friends, The C family over for bangers & mash.

Lonnie, Landon and Jennifer


Olivia


Landon


Madeline and Jennifer

We had such a great time with them, as usual! Big love for this family!


Finally, we had a little visit with Dave, Shanna, Caleb and Liam over the weekend. 

Liam is going to be ONE YEAR OLD this week! I can't believe how fast the past year has flown by. We so look forward to celebrating with them.


Precious boy! I adore holding this baby.


It has been so warm here that I broke out the summer outfit from Japan that my friend Michiko gave Isla. Isn't it beautiful with her red hair?


Oh somebody is going to get a Liam kiss!


Bye baby boy! See you this weekend!


After all the festivities Teagan fell asleep going to our family dinner date. Brian took us to the most amazing restaurant. They had duck confit...on the kids menu. I was really nervous taking our little munchkins in. But true to their word, they were family friendly and we had the best time!

I hope you have a great day where you are!
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lovely holiday. You're pictures are wonderful! ~Heather @ http://lovelybeautifulsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pictures Michelle!! Teagan looks so sweet all cuddled up next to you. Happy St. Patty's Day and we were so happy to share a little bit with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had SO much fun hanging out with you guys! Can't wait to see you this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Heather! I love reading your blog too! Happy birthday to your little guy! Your birthday post was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I party with you guys?? This looked AMAZING! Oh and my 9 month old daughters name is Teagan too! What's yours middle name? We chose Elizabeth :)

    This is my new FAVORITE blog! Love it!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie! Thank you so much and you are welcome here!! I so love that your daughter's name is Teagan!! We gave her grandmother Maureen as her middle name! Do you have a blog too? If so, I'd love to follow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!