Monday, March 12, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #6



Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are off to a festive St. Patrick's Day week! What are you doing to celebrate the holiday? Please share in the comments below because it really makes my day hearing from you! I received a few annonymous posts this week and I am not sure why but Disqus is not displaying them. Ugh to the ugh. But I can read them and am trying to work that out so please continue to post. I love getting to hear from you!

I love this burlap ombre print above. It's from Cameron Homemade. She is so amazing. I love her Paddy's Day mantel and so many of her tutorials. Just got a peek at her horseshoe wreath...squeal! So hope she will link that up here this week. You've got to see it so head over to her blog!

Homespun with Love submitted this cute tutorial for kids Paddy's Day playdough. I adore the printables and background decor too so check out this link to be sure. She also submitted an awesome recipe for potato, leek and proscuitto soup...YUM! Her site has so much to offer so pop on over!

I can't believe how cool this beautiful handmade TV console by Vixen Made turned out! Vixen Made has one of my very favorite blogs in a sea of wonderful choices. Check out her fabulous Etsy offerings and tutorials while you visit her. I also love that she introduced me to these furniture Plans from Anna White!


I always feature three projects from my linky parties but with Easter on its way I just couldn't leave out this adorable Framed Bunny Silhouette by Uncommon Designs Online! Bonnie and Trish are so very talented and I love their blog. Be sure to check it out! 
On to this week's party! If you were featured I'd love it if you'd grab my featured button to post on your blog.





Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February



I Was Featured, 2012 February

Passport to an Awesome Party

*I am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

Happy Tuesday! I'll leave the linky up again until Monday night. As a reminder this week I will be posting the story of our infertility/path to parenthood for a linky on Kelly's Korner, adding more Paddy's recipes, pictures and more! Please come back and see us!

Tip Junkie handmade projects

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our St. Pat's Play Dough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy all these clever ideas and recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre  art print for st. Patty's.  Thanks for hosting. Love your blog now following. Feel free to follow back :)

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature, Teagan!!   And thank you for the kind words!  You are so sweet.  Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring our framed bunny and for your kind words!  Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Cassidy! I am following your blog and love all your cool ideas. Ditto on the obsession with chevron. I am hooked! Hope you'll be back for the linky party next week if not sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature and all the compliments!  You're such lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose :: Fine Craft Guild . comMarch 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM

    ...
    I am actually coming to your site re. the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am just about to be following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

    PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    Anyhow, use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
    http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!!
    Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me over! 

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!