Monday, April 16, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #11

Welcome to a new week! Brian was traveling for work last week and I am still recovering! I have a new respect for mommies who have husbands who travel and especially for single moms. Wow. The girls were so good but I was absolutely exhausted. 

Thank you for all your amazing submissions last week! What a talented crew we have here! Here are a few of my favorites from last week's party. I am so excited to see what you are working on this week!


I am in love with Burlap and Button's Chippy Table! Isn't it simply amazing? If I could transform the look of my entire house into one style it would be this. Simple. Rustic. Romantic. With plenty of burlap thrown in for good measure. If you agree then you will be completely smitten with Kirstin's blog Burlap and Buttons! 


This guest bedroom makeover from G*rated is fabulous! Yellow is a color de choix this spring and I love it for its fresh look. Brilliant that Marie paired it with Valspar's Stormy Weather gray to give it a totally mod yet comfy feel. This is not your grandma's guest bedroom! The g*rated girls (Marie, Chelsea and Buff) are so talented you just have to check out their site and Sunday linky party! 


And speaking of yellow, Victoria at Vixen Made has inspired me again with a spring lantern transformation! Check out her blog to see how she transformed these $3 beauties! So awesome! And I love how she used faux grass and baby's breath to complete the look! Go to her site for so many amazing tutorials that it would be hard to narrow down my favorites! One day I hope to have the time to make her rosette key chains, princess play crown, patchwork pillow and more!


Passport to an Awesome Party
Thanks so much to everyone for the amazing submissions each week! I am so inspired by every one's post and hope you will all join again each week! If you were featured I'd love it if you'd grab my featured button to post on your blog.





Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February

I Was Featured, 2012 February


*I  am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab  my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link  to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We  all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

This week I promise to announce my Liebster Award and Versatile Blogger nominees! I am so excited to share these awards with all of you so come back to see if you were nominated.


Have a great week! 
Michelle


10 comments:

  1. I really like that yellow color paired with gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the feature and sweet words!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up and the awesome inspiration! I hope you'll be back for my regular linky party on Tuesdays or my new red, white and blue themed Stars and Stripes party going on through July 4th!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my table! Totally honored. I don't have any new projects this week but I'll be back for your great party soon! I loved seeing everyone's projects and enjoyed making some new friends... thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirstin! So glad you'll join us for the regular linky party on Tuesday. I also started a red, white and blue themed party today in honor of Memorial Day and July 4th that I hope you'll join. Stars and Stripes will be going on through July 4th!

      http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/2012/04/stars-and-stripes-party.html

      Have a great week! Michelle

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting and for the recipe, Michelle.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donata! Hope all's well there! My mother-in-law is in Adelaide now visiting my husband's sis. I so wish we were there!

      Hope you'll be back next week...and I just started a new linky party for red, white and blue themed items in honor of Memorial Day and July 4th! Here's the linky!

      http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/2012/04/stars-and-stripes-party.html

      Enjoy those gorgeous white roses!
      Michelle

      Delete
  5. Just followed - would love if you'd consider following back at either http://buildingonjoy.blogspot.com or http://paintingwithpicasso.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, thank you so much for sharing your moving post about Picasso! It made me cry and I treasure being able to share such a wonderful, sweet moment with you. I am a new follower on both of your blogs and hope you'll be back here often!

    Michelle@Teagan's Travels

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!