Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Linky Party Features!

I hope all are having a wonderful week! We are starting to recover here though I fear Teagan's still got a turn with the virus coming up. I just pray she will get through it with no problems and before the weekend as we have some fun planned! 






Teagan's travels button, 2012 february



In the meantime, I am so excited about sharing features from last week's linky party! Be sure to check out these amazing blogs! Thanks for the submissions, ladies! I hope you'll grab my featured button from the side bar!


Jodi at Meaningful Mama came up with this awesome American flag collage project that is super fun and kid friendly! It looks like a real piece of art while providing a great way to involve the kids in Memorial Day and July 4th! I know Teagan will love this! Check out this blog for awesome kids activities, character development ideas, parenting tips and more!



Isn't this Tiffany blue dress with mustard shoes from Welcome to the Good Life just perfect? Sarah is just as gorgeous and I love her blog! She shared her adventures of making this dress for her special invite to have Breakfast at Tiffany's! I love checking in on her amazing style and cute-as-can be family!


I love this Prickly Posie tutorial from Sister See Sister Do! Sisters Michelle and Julie showed us how to use up extra fabric to make these pointy shaped stars that can be used as a hair bow, broach, to embellish a wreath and more! I love the bright spring colors in this fabric!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, thank you so much for featuring my dress and for your kind words! I'm very honored and flattered, thanks for hosting an awesome link party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! I hope you'll be back each week!
    Michelle@Teagan's Travels
    http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!