Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Last Look at Easter 2012


Today I am taking a last look at our Easter 2012. I can't believe it is done and dusted already and it isn't even Tax Day yet! I hope your Easter season was blessed, full of laughter and brought you closer to Jesus Christ and his gift of salvation! 

Here's a recap of some of my favorite Easter memories from this year:


Kade came to visit and let me snag a photo before church one morning!


He even took one with his auntie...


On Easter Sunday Teagan received a new Dora The Explorer book from The Easter Bunny. She "read" it on the way to church. Brian gave me no end of a hard time for taking Easter photos in the car but I can tell you, this is as close as I got to a perfect picture of my toddler because she was my captive audience for a moment. 


...most of the day she looked like THIS!


An Easter egg hunt before nap time....


I love this one of Isla playing with eggs while Teagan searched for them.


And this one too. I think one day she will like seeing the house she called her first home in the background. 


And a shot with Daddy...


My friend Shanna dropped off the CUTEST little Easter cupcakes for us. Now, there were originally three but before I could grab my camera a little monkey named Teagan ate the ears off hers!


Speaking of ears, Isla snagged these off her buddy Brecken's head! She had a blast pulling them on and off as we relaxed post an Easter egg hunt last weekend.


And Teagan got to tell the Easter Bunny we would indeed have eggs for him to hide. I thought she'd be too scared to sit on his lap but she was so sweet and brave! 


We are missing some in this photo but here is our little crew of babies. 
Isla, Brecken, Madeline and Landon!


This Easter we spent a ton of time outdoors relaxing in the awesome weather. 










Finally, I wrapped up our decor with a burlap Easter tree decorated with wooden carrots from the dollar store!


On Good Friday I wrote how Jesus is The Way. The Truth. The Light. The Bible acts as our map for everyday life that can lead us to a new destination. A permanent address at the most wonderful kingdom imaginable. If you don't know Jesus as your Savior I so encourage you to read this post.

I also asked if anyone had a prayer request. If so, you can leave it in the comments section or email me at teaganstravels@yahoo.com. It would be my honor to pray for you and your family.


Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week where you are!

Blessings, Michelle

1 comment:

We'd love to have your comments so post away!