Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Nominations!





Have you heard of the Liebster Blog award? It is an award given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. I am so honored that Cameron at Cameron Homemade along with Carol at Are We There Yet nominated me for this award! It totally made my year as I really feel a connection with all who visit and comment on my little blog. I am trying to grow this year and pray it is a fun and inspiring place to visit!

If you are new here, my name is Michelle and I live in southern USA. Life is super busy as wife to my husband Brian who is from Co. Galway, Ireland. We have been married seven years on May 5th and our two girls keep us on our toes! Teagan turns three years old this month and Isla turns one this week! I share my love of Christ here, fun with family and friends, our new adventure in homeschooling, role as an Advocate and Sponsor for Compassion International, and a new obsession with crafting and everything DIY! 

Here are six of my favorite posts:

3. I am Able

6. Feel Me

It's never a dull moment around here and usually involves a mishap. Or two. And always laughter and fun. Brian and I are world travelers and have hopefully passed this interest on to our girls, hence the name of our blog. I have a ton planned for the blog in 2012 including a trip to Ireland and beyond, new Linky Parties, giveaways and more!






Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February



On Tuesdays I host 
Destination: Inspiration, a blog party! 
Please add me to your list of linky parties. Teagan's Travels is a great place to link up any post on inspirational writing, recipes, crafts, DIY projects, Etsy stores and more. You are so welcome to join us! Here's a link to this week's party:


Before I move on to my nominees for the Liebster Blog Award I want to say a bit more about Cameron and Carol's awesome blogs:

Cameron from Cameron Homemade's blog features her crafty creations which include her talented sewing, knitting, crochet, paper crafts. She even has a kiln and pottery wheel! How does this mom of two, busy wife and ER nurse do it all? Very well, I can tell you! I've featured her before on my blog and my Easter burlap banner was inspired by one she made!


Carol at Are We There Yet shares beautiful travel photography, yummy recipes, DIY projects, decorating, scrapbooking and sewing! She's a regular contributor on my Destination: Inspiration linky parties and always inspiring so be sure to check out her blog!

Now, I am VERY excited to pass this award on to a few of my favorite blog friends. Here they are, in no particular order!

1. Northwest Lovelies Jenny is so very talented and I've featured her work before! She has wonderful ideas along with tutorials! I am itching for time to make her jute spheres and button monograms!

2. Proverbial Homemaker Tauna inspires me with her passion to serve the Lord and encourage other homemakers while doing so. Check out her inspirational writings and latest post featuring the cutest kids garden birthday party theme!

3. My Simple Country Life -Adina is a former beach girl transplanted to the country.  Check out her blog for adventures in gardening, recipes, DIY and even building their own vintage log cabin, circa 1860s!

4. Chase the Star - I love Barbara's style! She's a beautiful soul who finds a way to incorporate her inspiration within a family friendly budget. She is a regular contributor to my weekly linky party and always inspiring!

5. A Little Bit of Everything Check out this awesome blog for amazing photos from around the globe, delicious recipes, DIY/crafts projects and helpful hints!

Ladies, if you want to accept the Liebster Award please see the rules below to pass it along to five more blogs! 

This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. 

The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Thanks for visiting everyone! I was also blessed with the Versatile Blogger award and will be announcing those 15 nominees this week!

In Jesus' Name, Michelle 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I tried to click the link above to go to the linky site. The 'h' in http is not linked and so I wasn't able to click on it to go to the linky site. Maybe you have it set up that way, maybe not, but I wanted to let you know in case.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me know, Becky! I fixed the link and tested it so it is good to go now! Hope you have the chance to link up! We'd love to have you.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, wishing you many more to come. It was great to know more about you. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ambreen! I hope you are having a great week!
      Michelle

      Delete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!