Monday, April 23, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #12

Hello everyone!  We had a rough start to the week here with a virus running through our house so I am online for just a moment before heading back to bed.  I hope you'll forgive me for postponing features from last week's party until tomorrow.

In the meantime, this weekly party is a highlight of my week and I can't wait to see what you've been working on! I hope you'll link up on this party and also join my Stars and Stripes party which features all goodies and crafts related to red, white and blue!  It is running from now until July 4th!




Now, on to the party! Show me what you've got!

Passport to an Awesome Party




Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February


I Was Featured, 2012 February







*I  am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab  my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link  to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We  all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

Have a great week! 
Michelle


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I am trying to start a blog hop too! I would be happy to promote your hop. I will send the link out on facebook too! Good luck and I look forward to following you!
    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your blog and looked at several posts. Gonna make your chicken and dumplings this week! Can't wait to be part of your blog hop so send me the link when you are ready to go!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting again! Hope you all feel better very soon!

    Barbara @ Chase the Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Barbara! We are on the mend here and glad to see you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Michelle and get well soon - all of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...I just deleted my own reply to you...more coffee coming up for me! *LOL* We are on the mend here! Thanks so much for linking up! Did I tell you my sister-in-law lives there with her Aussie husband and my niece? I so hope we get back there so the cousins can meet each other! We love Australia and the lovely people there!

      Have a great week! Michelle

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thanks for hosting! I tried to share your button, but it's not working :( Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph! That button is getting the best of me! Thanks so much for letting me know. I linked it up again and it appears to be working now. So hope you can share it.

      We are feeling much, much better! Thank you so much and for linking up this week!
      Michelle

      Delete
  5. Thank you for linking up such awesome projects! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite to your party! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! Thanks so much, Heather! You are always welcome here.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!