Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Rest

I hope all are having a great weekend. Our poor house is still on the mend. Days into this virus we still have fevers and have moved on to throwing up. Blah. So today is a quiet day full of reading, puzzles and (please God) lots of naps.

I've wanted to share some pictures we took of the cousins together when we were in town for my mom's service. I only got to edit two photos before the virus hit our house so I'll share those today.


Kade and Teagan are convinced they are brother and sister...and I wouldn't want it any other way.


I love our five year old boy!

Big hugs to all and I pray you are having a blessed Sunday. We could sure use prayer for healing in our house and in my sister, Melissa's house as she and Kade have the same virus. Please leave a prayer request in the comments section below and I will pray for you as well!

Off to bed!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!