Monday, December 17, 2012

I've Got Somethin' To Say

After a break from blogging, I am back. 

My prayer during this time:

Use me God.

Tell me...whisper your sweet words of inspiration. 

Give me courage to live outside of my immediate surroundings and circumstances. 

Eyes that see beyond the daily trials and into an eternity within your kingdom.

Focus. 

Faith.

You see, in the midst of a health scare I've had over the past few weeks, I was paralyzed. I couldn't write. I only worried about what the future would hold for my husband and babies. What would their lives look like as they cared for a sick mother? Who would guide my girls through the turmoil of teen years in a way only a mother could, if I were to pass?

And then? True silence. My trickles of writing ground to a halt. I began to question if I just imagined God called me to write. Or perhaps, I thought, it was just for a short season? 

Wouldn't that just make Satan dance for joy? To know He silenced a child of God from proclaiming His greatness...just at the time of year when we have the most powerful, life-changing story to tell with the birth of Christ our savior on Christmas Day? Luke 2:1-39

So today, sweet friends...I declare I've got something to say. My God is an awesome God. A God who loved us so much that He sent His only son to live and die on a cross for us. 

A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born; 

O Holy Night


I am back. I am writing. Perhaps small, trickles of words to start with? But they will continue. And grow. For His glory. I will tell how Christ uses all the best...and worst parts of me. Will you join me? Even if it is a word? A picture? A verse from a divinely inspired book of the bible?

May you and yours be blessed this season. Today I am working with a wonderful designer at LexiLyn studios! Amy is helping me develop a blog devoted to my ministry...and I am thrilled to see what God has in store for 2013! I pray you'll join me!

In the meantime, I want to share my sweet angel babies photo. It's been a while and they are growing so much! Isla and Teagan captured this shot with Santa last week. Speaking of something to say, there were no lines that day. Thankfully. I don't think Santa has recovered from my very detailed 3 year old's description of her list! Isla was all about the candy canes! They make my heart so happy! 



Blessings, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! You are awesome and greatly loved by the King!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you're back! Ummmm best picture of Teagan! Such dolls. Krissy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!