Monday, April 2, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #9

Happy Easter week everyone! What are you and your family up to this week? I am still recovering from my 10K race and a scant amount of sleep over my girl's weekend. But it was so much fun!  This week we have Easter egg hunts, play dates and a special service at church on Sunday so it's pretty exciting around here! I can't wait to see what you are up to!

Here are a few of the projects that inspired me from last week:


This spring chevron wreath is genius from Fit Crafty Stylish and Happy! I've been a fan of Cassidy's site for a while now and love getting cool ideas from her tutorials! This is one of her best and you aren't going to believe how she made it! I am so in love with her choice of blue with the bright yellow chevron pattern which made this one of my favorite submissions from last week. Make sure you check out Fit Crafty Stylish and Happy!



These flower paper punched eggs are some of my favorites from the season. Alderberry Hill is one of my constant stops and always has some source of inspiration each time I visit. In fact, this week I went back and forth on which of Sarah's awesome projects to feature so while you are hopping over there be sure to check out this gorgeous spring wreath from Alderberry Hill!



I love this engagement party sign made by Northwest Lovelies! I love Jenny's take on Dana Tanamachi's chalk art and think her version is simply awesome! What an amazing way to celebrate the engagement of her childhood friend at her engagement party! You are so going to want to check out this tutorial and blog!



Martha Stewart inspired Easter Basket from My Simple Country Life. I love the natural look of this basket and the $10 price tag! You'd never guess Adina was a former beach girl who recently relocated to the country. Check out her blog which captures a ton of cool adventures and DIY including building their own vintage log cabin, circa 1860s!

Passport to an Awesome Party
Thanks so much to everyone for the amazing submissions each week! I am so inspired by every one's post and hope you will all join again each week! If you were featured I'd love it if you'd grab my featured button to post on your blog.






Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February



I Was Featured, 2012 February


*I am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

Have Fun! 
Michelle

15 comments:

  1. Jenny@NorthwestLoveliesApril 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM

    Thank you so much for the feature, Michelle! I really appreciate the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much Michelle for the feature and the sweet comments about my blog! BTW loving your blog template!!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Newest follower on Linky and GFC. I love the Easter Craft Ideas, I wish I was that creative. Love the blog colors reminds me of spring. Thanks for hosting and have a great Tuesday!

    http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, thanks for the wonderful feature and you little write up - you have made my day...I am following via GFC but now linkys too!
    Also, I have added your button to my party list and your feature button to my press page!
    I couldn't find you on FB but I did post your link party to my FB...hope you get some traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara @ Chase the StarApril 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

    Thank you for hosting this lovely party!  I linked up my 'reclaimed wood plank sign' with a scripture on it.  Thank you for the invite!  I am now following you on GFC and  Linky!  Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the awesome submissions! I featured one of these on this week's linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had an awesome Easter too! I love the centerpiece you linked up this week too! Glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Hollie! Hope you'll be back each week! We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited to find your blog and loved reading about your brother's new book! Hope you'll join us again for this week's linky party. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much, Cassidy! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week so hope you'll link up again for the new party going on now. 
    http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/2012/04/destination-inspiration-linky-party-10.htmlMichelle 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Jenny! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week and hope you'll have time to link up for the party going on now!

    http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/2012/04/destination-inspiration-linky-party-10.html 

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!