Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Enchanted...Park!


On Monday we had the best time with our friends at a park where princes, fairies, knights, princesses...and even Buzz Lightyear took over!  We decorated wands and swords, had fairy treats, played on the playground and had a parade.


I love that my little tomboy will still let me dress her in girly cuteness!


My Strawberry Fairy, Isla!


Isla is smitten with French baby John! Isn't he a cutie?



I love my friend Catherine who is so sweet and inspires me!


Beautiful Princess Ellie!


We also got to catch up with our buddies Daniel, Ashleigh and Mom Polly! 





Teagan had other ideas while the kids lined up and had a parade. My little fairy wanted to "fly" through the woods. And so we did. I love her and her imagination which makes every day enchanting!

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!