Thursday, May 3, 2012

Landon's 1st Birthday Party!

We had an amazing weekend at little Landon's 1st birthday party! I can't believe he too is a year old. Leah and Kyle put on such a fun party and we came home with awesome memories! Funny, I got more pictures this day of everyone else's children!  Here are some of my favorite shots. 


 The birthday boy! Landon at 1 year old.


I adore little Bethany! 


It was a Mexican-themed party and the kids sported cool 'tashes!


Senior Jackson with his loot from the pinata!


Share and share alike! Baby Brecken and Isla loved hanging out on the big blanket together.


Poor little muffin! I am so sad my picture taking produced this result. I suppose in toddler world taking a break from a party for a boring photo can indeed seem like the end of the world! This is totally a Teagan look too!


Our Jackie. Always smiling and bubbly!


It took several swipes and finally some adult intervention but the kids got the goods out of the hat pinata.


Krissy looking beautiful, as always!


Our lovely hosts Leah and Kyle! Happy first birthday with sweet Landon! Thanks for including us in the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!