Monday, August 13, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #19 and Featured Blogger


Welcome to a new week of Destination: Inspiration on Teagan's Travels. I am so excited to feature our very first blogger under my new weekly Featured Blogger addition to the Destination: Inspiration party.

Jennifer Linck writes Bringing Home the Missing Linck: A Mother's Journey of Faith. She is just the sweetest woman and a wonderful writer. Plus, we have so much in common. Not only is she a fellow Texan, but she too has a heart for adoption, cupcakes, Jesus and Hawaii...ok, perhaps not in that order but you get the idea! Get to know her better here...


Jennifer Linck

1) Tell us about you and your ministry.
I love to share how God answered my heart’s cry to be a mother and am  passionate about adoption, orphan care and encouraging others who are struggling with infertility. A graduate of the University of Oklahoma, I received a bachelor’s degree in journalism and spent several years working as a reporter for The Oklahoman. As a ghost writer, I completed the book Common Threads with author Patty Bultman in 2011. I love spending time with my husband and son. I love to scrapbook and anything related to a cupcake! I love to blog about my faith, family, adoption, and orphan care at www.jenniferjacksonlinck.com

2) Share something unusual about your life.
My husband and I were in the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia when God took us on a crazy ride! I was working at the local homeless shelter and a young girl living there was trying to find a family for her baby. We adopted her baby in December!

3) How did you discover blogging and why do you do it?
I discovered blogging when we decided to adopt! There is a huge adoption blog community! I am also a writer. I love to write and share all that Jesus is teaching me. I started my blog to keep our friends and family updated on our adoption process and it turned in to something I just really love to do! I love offering encouragement and hope through my posts, while educating people on adoption and orphan care.

4) Where was your favorite trip and why?
By far, Hawaii! My husband proposed to me in Maui and I believe that Hawaii has to be Heaven on Earth! I literally cried when I had to leave! 

5) Show us what you've got! Share the title, description and link to your favorite post!
This is the story of the day we welcomed our son in to the world!

Please visit Jennifer's site and say hello! I look forward to hearing more from her on Teagan's Travels, hopefully as a future guest blogger and through linking up weekly!

If you are interested in guest posting or being featured here send an email to teaganstravels@yahoo.com. It would be great if you include a picture as well and a blog button, if you have one. 

Alright, we are off to another great party. 
Share as many inspirational posts as you like!

Passport to an Awesome 
Destination: Inspiration Party!!!

Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February

I Was Featured, 2012 February



*I  am trying to grow my little blog so I'd really be excited if you would follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab my button and post it somewhere on your blog if you want to totally make my week.

*Link to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.


Have a great week! 
Blessings,
Michelle



2 comments:

We'd love to have your comments so post away!