Sunday, August 5, 2012

Favorite Moments

This week was the first where I began to capture pictures again. Favorite moments. Treasured people. I thought I'd share a few of my happy days with you... 


Isla loves our weekly trips to the library and found a friend in Paddington Bear!


My baby Teagan's gotten so big! Sometimes it feels like I am living with a teen already!


 We had an amazing time at 4 year old Zea's birthday party!


Zea and brother Liam


We've missed hanging out with Alexa Kate and Wendy so it was great to see them and other sweet friends today!


I am still receiving sympathy cards from all over. It touches my heart so I wanted to capture some of them here for my family in other parts of the country to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!