Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #21 & Featured Blogger



Kayse Pratt

live authentically, laugh joyfully, love intentionally

Today I'm excited to feature my friend Kayse's new website and blog. She just rolled it out this week and I LOVE it! What a cool place to hang out with a cup of coffee and get a ton of encouragement and inspiration! 


Click Button or Here to visit Kayse's blog!




Aren't they the cutest family?
This site just makes me feel happy visiting it! I know you will love Kayse's writing too!

If you are looking for blog design, Mindy from Simply Design did a wonderful job on this and so many other sites I keep seeing pop up in blog world. My plans are that she'll be able to roll out my new site sometime in the near future! I am practically jumping out of my chair when I think of the possibilities here. I would like to turn Teagan's Travels back into our family blog and focus on my ministry within a new site so stay tuned...


Please visit Kayse's site and say hello! 
She's got some wonderful giveaways going on this week!


If you are interested in guest posting or being featured here send an email to teaganstravels@yahoo.com. It would be great if you include a picture as well and a blog button, if you have one. 


Alright, we are off to another great party. 
Share as many inspirational posts as you like!

Passport to an Awesome 
Destination: Inspiration Party!!!

Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February

I Was Featured, 2012 February



*I  am trying to grow my little blog so I'd really be excited if you would follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab my button and post it somewhere on your blog if you want to totally make my week.

*Link to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.


Have a great week! 
Blessings,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to have your comments so post away!