Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Piece of Me


Welcome to those of you who are here from reading my devotional Dirt Road Dependence on Encouragement Cafe! I am beyond excited about being part of their writing team and feel God encouraging my heart to keep sharing the wonderful truth and inspiration He has in store for us. My blog is truly a piece of me as it captures my heart...



My name is Michelle and I am wife to my husband Brian who is from Galway, Ireland. We have two little miracles. Teagan is our big three-year-old-going-on-20 and Isla is our kissing bandit one year old. 




On Teagan's Travels I share adventures of our family, friendships, the adoption of my nephew, who is like a son to me, my advocacy for Compassion International and our love of international travel. I am a constant amateur photographer. 




My girlfriends will tell you nary a play date moment goes by without my attempts to capture it! 




I also blog about my faith  and life here. I feel God is leading me to share and it has been my blessing to do so. I lost my mother, father and step-mother all in the past few months which has been especially difficult for me. I pray my loss and vulnerability during this tender time will encourage others. God has been so comforting during these moments and I can't imagine going through this without His truth in hand.  

In addition, I blog about the difficulties we had becoming parents. Infertility is a numbing, isolating road to travel and it is my prayer that this would be a place where readers feel free to develop community. 

Finally, I write about doing life together. The sticky floor mommy days, juggling a crazy schedule , mishaps, adventures and more. I cherish my life and can't wait to find out more about you! Will you grab a cup of coffee and join me?  

My plans are to launch a new website in the next few weeks, have giveaways, online bible studies and more this year. 

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite posts:












Teagan's travels button, 2012 february

Come join me on for my Destination: Inspiration linky party. If you have an inspiring or encouraging post to share it takes less than five minutes to add yours. And if you need inspiration there are several wonderful writers who return each week to encourage you! 

Blessings, 
Michelle

2 comments:

We'd love to have your comments so post away!